File number: 69440
Sign in to comment.
By Kushal S Delhiwala, MBBS, MS, FMRF,FICO, FAICO
Netralaya Superspeciality Eye Hospital
- Uploaded on Dec 29, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jan 5, 2021.
- Appears in
- ultra-wide field imaging, posterior subcapsular polar cataract, trauma, blunt trauma, dislocated lens
- Kushal Delhiwala, Netralaya superspeciality eye hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,India
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- Fundus photograph of 50-year-old male with right eye posterior traumatic dislocation of lens having posterior polar cataract.