File number: 67365
Sign in to comment.
- By Priya Rasipuram Chandrasekaran, MBBS, DO, DNB, FRCS
- Uploaded on Nov 26, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 1, 2020.
- Appears in
- central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO)
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- A 44-year-old male patient presented with no underlying systemic illness presented with this picture showing extensive scattered superficial and deep retinal hemorrhages to confluent retinal hemorrhages extending to all the quadrants associated with marked dilatation and tortuosity of vessels and associated with optic disc edema, macular edema and retinal thickening giving the appearance of blood and thunder retina.