File number: 6150
Sign in to comment.
By Theodore Leng, MD, MS, FASRS
Byers Eye Institute at Stanford University School of Medicine
- Uploaded on Apr 30, 2013.
- Last modified by Theodore Leng, MD, MS, FASRS on Apr 30, 2013.
- Appears in
- Plaquenil Toxicity
- plaquenil toxicity, hydroxychloroquine toxicity
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- SD-OCT scan from a 44-year-old woman with bilateral plaquenil toxicity. There is damage visible in the outer retina in a perifoveal distribution.