File number: 61196
Sign in to comment.
By Olivia Rainey
Retina Specialists of Michigan
Co-author(s): Steven Bennett, MD
- Uploaded on Aug 25, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Aug 25, 2020.
- Appears in
- ultra-wide field imaging, fluorescein angiogram (FA), FA early phase, hyperfluorescence, neovascularization (NV), fibrotic neovascularization, asteroid hyalosis
- Olivia Rainey, OCT-C, COA
- Imaging device
- Ultra-widefield fluorescein angiogram of a 47-year-old male with severe prolifterative diabetic retinopathy with very extensive neovascularization with fibrosis and traction affecting his right eye. The patient also has asteroid hyalosis affecting the eye. He was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in the late 1970s. The patient's vision sc20/100 PH20/70-2. He received treatment of panretinal photocoagulation following the angiogram.