File number: 60157
Sign in to comment.
By Darin R. Goldman, MD
Retina Group of Florida
Co-author(s): Larry Halperin, MD (Primary Author), Retina Group of Florida
- Uploaded on Jul 24, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 28, 2020.
- Appears in
- intravitreal injection, intravitreal, anti-VEGF
- Alberto Velez, Retina Group of Florida
- Imaging device
- Widefield fundus photograph of a 56-year-old male patient immediately following intravitreal anti-VEGF injection. Two air bubbles are visible within the mid-vitreous cavity.