File number: 55963
Sign in to comment.
By Theodore Leng, MD, MS
Byers Eye Institute at Stanford University School of Medicine
- Uploaded on May 20, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Aug 28, 2020.
- Image of the week
Aug 30, 2020
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- Retinal Avulsion due to Surfboard
- choroidal rupture, retinal avulsion, retinal detachment with retinal defect, choroidal avulsion
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- 33-year-old male who sustained a surfboard to the left orbit with orbital fractures, choroidal rupture, nasally and retinal and choroidal avulsion nasally. He also had a horseshoe retinal tear superotemorally and a resultant rhegmatogenous retinal detachment.