File number: 5468
Sign in to comment.
By Henry J. Kaplan, MD
University of Louisville
Co-author(s): Niloofar Piri, MD, University of Louisville
- Uploaded on Mar 29, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 3, 2013.
- Reviewed by Suber S. Huang, MD, MBA, FASRS
- Appears in
- geographic atrophy, dry age-related macular degeneration (dry AMD), age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fundus photograph of a patient with dry AMD demonstrates multiple drusen, RPE change and geographic atrophy; notice that the patient has also familial or dominant drusen most prominant in nasal retina.