File number: 5463
Sign in to comment.
By Henry J. Kaplan, MD
University of Louisville
Co-author(s): Niloofar Piri, MD, University of Louisville
- Uploaded on Mar 29, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 3, 2013.
- Reviewed by Suber S. Huang, MD, MBA, FASRS
- Appears in
- choroidal neovascularization (CNV), exudative age-related macular degeneration
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Recurrence of CNV at the nasal edge of previously treated lesion with laser (old treatment modality long times ago).