File number: 53841
Sign in to comment.
By Anfisa Ayalon, MD
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Co-author(s): Alexander Rubowitz, MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Uploaded on May 1, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on May 1, 2020.
- Appears in
- albinism, oculocutaneous albinism, transillumination, iris
- Anfisa Ayalon, MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- Slit-lamp photograph of an 34-year-old man with oculocutaneous albinism. Note iris transillumination defects.