File number: 5287
Sign in to comment.
By Michael P. Kelly, FOPS
Duke University Hospital
- Uploaded on Mar 27, 2013.
- Last modified by Michael P. Kelly, FOPS on Mar 29, 2013.
- Reviewed by Caroline Bozell
- Appears in
- optical coherence tomography (OCT), fundus autofluorescence (FAF), geographic atrophy, enhanced depth imaging, foveal sparing
- Michael P. Kelly, FOPS. Director, Duke Eye Labs, Duke University Eye Center
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
- This is a combined FAF/SD-OCT in EDI mode of a patient with geographic atrophy and foveal sparing.