File number: 52785
Sign in to comment.
By Anfisa Ayalon
Ophthalmology department, Meir Medical Center
Co-author(s): Alexander Rubowitz, MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Uploaded on Mar 18, 2020.
- Last modified by Anfisa Ayalon on Mar 24, 2020.
- Appears in
- dislocated posterior chamber intraocular lens (PCIOL), high myopia, retinal detachment
- Anfisa Ayalon, MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Intraoperative image of a 61-year-old high-myopic woman with total retinal detachment and dislocated 3-piece IOL.