File number: 5111
Sign in to comment.
By Suber S. Huang, MD, MBA, FASRS
Retina Center of Ohio
Co-author(s): Christine Marchetti, MD, Case Western Researve University, University Hospitals Eye Insitutute
- Uploaded on Mar 11, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Mar 11, 2013.
- Reviewed by Suber S. Huang, MD, MBA, FASRS
- Appears in
- choroidal rupture, choroidal hemorrhage, blunt trauma, orbital fracture, retinal hemorrhage, submacular hemorrhage, autofluorescence imaging
- Mark Harrod
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- 40-year-old male sustained blunt trauma OD with orbital fracture and choroidal rupture subjacent to inferior arcade with blood, subretinal fluid, and exudate extending to fovea with CF 2 feet at presentation 9-10-12. On followup 3-11-12, vision improved to 20/400 with resolution of hemorrhage, normal OCT, but speckling of foveal RPE and PMB consistent with damage.