File number: 5012
Sign in to comment.
By Henry J. Kaplan, MD
University of Louisville
Co-author(s): Niloofar Piri , MD. University Of Louisville
- Uploaded on Feb 28, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Mar 4, 2013.
- Reviewed by Caroline Bozell
- Appears in
- acute posterior multifocal placoid pigment epitheliopathy (APMPPE), white dot syndrome
- Early multiple hypofluorescent subretinal lesions in the early phases of F/A of a patient with APMPPE due to delayed choroidal filling and also masking effect of choroidal edema. #2