File number: 4773
Sign in to comment.
By Suber S. Huang, MD, MBA, FASRS
Retina Center of Ohio
Co-author(s): Sarah Smith, M.D. Tara Bryant, Stephanie Cabler
- Uploaded on Feb 25, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Feb 25, 2013.
- Reviewed by Caroline Bozell
- Appears in
- hypertension, hypertensive retinopathy, macular edema, ischemia, macular ischemia, disc edema, optic disc edema, exudate, acute renal failure
- Geoffrey Pankhurst, University Hospitals, Eye Institute/Dept. Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences Case Western Reserve University Cleveland, OH
- Imaging device
- Topcon TRC 50x
- 32-year-old African American male with Grade IV hypertensive retinopathy and acute renal failure. Vision OD 20/70, OS 20/25. Creatine 7.1. BP: 250/150.