File number: 46672
Sign in to comment.
By Pierre-Henry Gabrielle, MD
DIJON university hospital
- Uploaded on Jan 20, 2020.
- Last modified by Pierre-Henry Gabrielle, MD on Jan 21, 2020.
- Appears in
- Torpedo maculopathy
- torpedo maculopathy, optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Pierre-Henry Gabrielle, Ophthalmology department, Dijon University Hospital, France
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
Zeiss Cirrus OCT
- Choroidal vessels OCT-angiography of an asymptomatic 12-year-old girl with Torpedo maculopathy of the left eye. No abnormality.