File number: 46656
Sign in to comment.
By Anfisa Ayalon
Ophthalmology department, Meir Medical Center
Co-author(s): Alexander Rubowitz, MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Uploaded on Jan 19, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jan 21, 2020.
- Appears in
- retinal detachment without retinal defect, serous retinal detachment, Coats' disease, blind eye
- Anfisa Ayalon, MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- Slit-lamp photograph of a 3 -year-old male with total serous retinal detachment due to Coats' disease in the right eye. S/p laser photocoagulation, cryotherapy, retinal detachment repair with scleral buckle implantation 2 years ago. Currently, the right eye has no light perception.