File number: 46637
Sign in to comment.
By Sophia El Hamichi, MD
Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
Co-author(s): Timothy G Murray, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina; Audina M Berrocal, MD, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Uploaded on Jan 13, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jan 14, 2020.
- Appears in
- Pediatric Retina
- persistent fetal vasculature (PFV), persistent hyperplastic primary vitreous (PHPV), retina surgery, tractional retinal detachment
- Abby Orcutt-Hayes, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- A: Fundus photograph of a 15-month-old male showing a persistent fetal vasculature with secondary tractional detachment B: Fundus photograph of the patient eye after repair surgery with flat retina