File number: 43553
Sign in to comment.
By Anfisa Ayalon
Ophthalmology department, Meir Medical Center
Co-author(s): Alexander Rubowitz,MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Uploaded on Dec 8, 2019.
- Last modified by Anfisa Ayalon on Jan 6, 2020.
- Appears in
- central areolar choroidal dystrophy (CACD), optical coherence tomography (OCT), geographic atrophy
- Anfisa Ayalon,MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- OCT pictures of a 37-year-old male with CACD. Note atrophic changes in the outer retinal layer.