File number: 41486
Sign in to comment.
By Anfisa Ayalon
Ophthalmology department, Meir Medical Center
Co-author(s): Alexander Rubowitz,MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Uploaded on Nov 16, 2019.
- Last modified by Anfisa Ayalon on Jan 6, 2020.
- Appears in
- proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR), neovascularization elsewhere (NVE), ischemia, diabetes, fundus autofluorescence (FAF)
- Anfisa Ayalon, MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- Fundus autofluorescence image of neovascularization elsewhere, patient with high-risk proliferative diabetic retinopathy.