File number: 39310
Sign in to comment.
By John S. King, MD
Retina Associates, PA
Co-author(s): Dale Ladd, DO, Ladd Eye Center
- Uploaded on Oct 27, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Oct 29, 2019.
- Appears in
- Isolated Choroidal Melanocytosis
- ocular melanocytosis, choroidal melanocytosis
- Shelly Blair
- Imaging device
- 23-year-old white female consulted for a large pigmented choroidal lesion in the right eye. Healthy, no history of glaucoma, 20/20 OU without scleral pigment changes; large, flat pigmented choroidal lesion that is sectoral (temporally) and pigment appears to spare the major choroidal vessels. On OCT (not shown) there is mildly increased choroidal thickening in the area of the lesion.