File number: 3804
Sign in to comment.
- By From the Collections of Thomas M. Aaberg, MD and Thomas M. Aaberg Jr., MD
- Uploaded on Feb 14, 2013.
- Last modified by Sam Trybalski on May 31, 2013.
- Appears in
- histopathology, posterior segment inflammation, retinal necrosis
- histophotograph of a longitudinal section through the optic nerve showing vitreous inflammatory cells over the optic disc, hemorrhagic necrosis of the retina, subretinal exudation, and an occluded retinal vessel (arrow and inset)