File number: 37218
Sign in to comment.
By Gustavo Barreto de Melo, MD, PhD
Hospital de Olhos de Sergipe
Co-author(s): Viviane Cardoso, Celso Dias
- Uploaded on Sep 25, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 20, 2019.
- Image of the week
Dec 22, 2019
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- silicone oil
- Celso Dias, Hospital de Olhos de Sergipe
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- A 65-year-old female presented with an acute decrease in VA in the left eye 48 hours after an intravitreal injection of an antiangiogenic drug. Slit-lamp examination showed AC cells (4+) and vitritis. No pain or hyperemia. Multiple silicone oil droplets were seen in the anterior vitreous.