File number: 36216
Sign in to comment.
By Sophia El Hamichi, MD
Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
Co-author(s): Timothy G Murray, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina; Audina M Berrocal, MD, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Uploaded on Sep 24, 2019.
- Last modified by Sophia El Hamichi, MD on Oct 8, 2019.
- Appears in
- Retina and Choroid
- congenital hypertrophy of the retinal pigment epithelium (CHRPE), white without pressure, Optomap, ultra-wide field imaging
- Sophia El Hamichi,MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina, Miami
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- A 52-year-old female followed for 2 temporal lesions of CHRPE OD and white without pressure.