File number: 35200
Sign in to comment.
By Hashim Ali Khan, OD, FAAO
SEHHAT Foundation Hospital
Co-author(s): Muhammad Aamir Shahzad, MBBS, FRCS
- Uploaded on Sep 15, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Sep 17, 2019.
- Appears in
- disc edge veins of Kraupa, vascular exit anomalies
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- Color fundus with overlay drawing of 12-year-old girl with superonasal disc edge veins of Kraupa; a rare exit anomaly. The superonasal retina is drained through the venous trunk exiting at the edge of optic disc.