File number: 35195
Sophia El Hamichi, MD (November 8 2019)
Suber S. Huang, MD, MBA, FASRS (November 8 2019)
Sign in to comment.
By Sophia El Hamichi, MD
Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
Co-author(s): Timothy G Murray, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina; Audina M Berrocal, MD, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Uploaded on Sep 11, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jan 31, 2020.
- Image of the week
Feb 2, 2020
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- myelinated nerve fibers, choroidal osteoma, Optos
- Sophia El Hamichi, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
- Imaging device
- A 36-year-old male with supratemporal juxta papillary choroidal osteoma associated with myelinated nerve fibers of the left eye.