File number: 3398
Sign in to comment.
By Ingrid E. Zimmer-Galler, MD
Co-author(s): Nguyen Ha, MD, Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins University
- Uploaded on Jan 28, 2013.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Jan 29, 2013.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- retinal arteriovenous malformations
- David Emmert, Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins University
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fundus photographs and fluorescein angiogram of a 29-year-old male with asymptomatic racemose lesions characterized by direct artery-to-vein communication.