File number: 30109
Sign in to comment.
By Anfisa Ayalon, MD
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Co-author(s): Okrent Lily, MD., Moisseiev Elad, MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Uploaded on Jul 15, 2019.
- Last modified by Anfisa Ayalon, MD on Jan 6, 2020.
- Appears in
- perfluorocarbon fluid, retained perfluorocarbon, pars plana vitrectomy (PPV), retinal detachment
- Anfisa Ayalon, MD. Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- Slit-lamp photograph of a pseudo-hypopyon of perfluorocarbon in the eye of a young patient who had undergone repair of rhegmatogenous retinal detachment years prior. Note the emulsified appearance.