File number: 30048
Sign in to comment.
By Richard F. Spaide, MD
Vitreous Retina Macula Consultants
- Uploaded on May 21, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Aug 30, 2019.
- Image of the week
Sep 1, 2019
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- optical coherence tomography (OCT), volume rendering, aneurysm
- Richard F. Spaide, MD
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- This is a newly described entity in which patients develop solitary aneurysms that are much larger than typical microaneurysms and they are supplied by capillaries. The aneurysm is shown in red. The associated macular edema produced cystoid spaces in Henle’s fiber layer, rendered as teal and in the inner nuclear layer as blue.