File number: 29518
Sign in to comment.
By Anfisa Ayalon, MD
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Co-author(s): Alexander Rubowitz, MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Uploaded on Mar 20, 2019.
- Last modified by Anfisa Ayalon, MD on Jan 6, 2020.
- Appears in
- retina, proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR), ischemia, neovascularization elsewhere (NVE), subhyaloid hemorrhage
- Anfisa Ayalon,MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Imaging device
California, Optos 200 DTX
- Fundus fluorescein angiography of 58-year-old patient with left eye high-risk proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Note severe ischemia of retina, large areas of neovascularization elsewhere and preretinal hemorrhages.