File number: 2886
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Dec 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Dec 22, 2012.
- Reviewed by Alex P. Hunyor, MD
- Appears in
- central retinal artery occlusion (CRAO), cilioretinal sparing
- Zohre Salimi; Labbafinejad Medical Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
- Imaging device
- Heidelberg HRA
- Mid arteriovenous phase FA image of the right eye of a 34-year-old man with sudden drop of vision due to CRAO. The macula is involved despite cilioretinal artery sparing .