File number: 28841
Sign in to comment.
By Aditya S Kelkar, MS DNB FRCS
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OPHTHALMOLOGY
Co-author(s): Dr. Aditya Kelkar, Dr. Jai Kelkar, Dr.Abhishek Pandit
- Uploaded on Jan 30, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jan 31, 2019.
- Appears in
- multifocal central serous chorioretinopathy (CSCR), autofluorescence imaging
- Dr. Abhishek Pandit
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- A 47-year-old male presented with left eye diminision of vision since 2 months. Left eye fundus autofluorescence image shows multiple hypofluorescent areas with numerous discrete small hyperfluroscent dots suggestive of inactive chronic multifocal central serous chorio-retinopathy.