File number: 28827
Sign in to comment.
By Netan Choudhry, MD, FRCS(C)
Vitreous Retina Macula Specialists of Toronto
- Uploaded on Jan 17, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on May 31, 2019.
- Image of the week
Jun 2, 2019
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- varicella zoster virus (VZV), retinitis
- Carmelina Timboli, Vitreous Retina Macula Specialists of Toronto
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
Optos California (Optos PLC, Edinburgh, UK)
- Wide-field montage image of a patient with unilateral varicella-zoster virus retinitis following ingestion of animal feces in Colombia.