File number: 28825
Sign in to comment.
By Kamal Kishore, MD, MBBS
Illinois Retina and Eye Associates
- Uploaded on Jan 16, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jan 17, 2019.
- Appears in
- intraocular lens (IOL), chronic uveitis
- Kamal Kishore, MD, Illinois Retina and Eye Associates, Peoria, IL
- Imaging device
- Google Pixel Smartphone during slit lamp biomicroscopy
- A 58-year-old female presented with chronic uveitis due to inadvertent placement of temporal haptics of a one-piece acrylic lens (Restor, Alcon) in the sulcus. Extensive loss of iris pigment causing transillumination defect and visibility of the offending haptic are evident in this photograph.