File number: 28636
Sign in to comment.
By Sengul Ozdek, MD, FEBO
Gazi University, School of Medicine
Co-author(s): Tuba Atalay, Gazi University, School of Medicine
- Uploaded on Oct 18, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Mar 15, 2019.
- Image of the week
Mar 17, 2019
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- persistent fetal vasculature (PFV)
- Sengul Ozdek, Gazi University, School of Medicine.
- Imaging device
- Fundus photograph of a 2-year-old girl who had already been operated elsewhere for congenital cataract before. Note the hyaloid vessels coming from ONH to the posterior capsule.