File number: 28522
Sign in to comment.
By Kim Barrett
Retina Specialist of Michigan
- Uploaded on Aug 24, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Aug 24, 2018.
- Appears in
- Coats' disease, fluorescein angiogram (FA), left eye, Heidelburg Spectralis, montage, laser photocoagulation, adolescent, macroaneurysm
- Kim Barrett, C.O.A. Retina Specialist of Michigan
- Imaging device
- Montage fluorescein angiography of 14-year-old male with Coats' Disease of the left eye. Multiple focal laser treatments. Current uncorrected visual acuity is 20/15-1 OU.