File number: 27986
Sign in to comment.
By Rameez N Hussain, MD
C CARE WELLKIN HOSPITAL, MAURITIUS
Co-author(s): Prof. Amelia Buque, Medical Director, Orbit Health Care - Dr Agarwal's Eye Hospital, Maputo, Mozambique
- Uploaded on Mar 30, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 3, 2018.
- Appears in
- Macular Imaging
- Wyburn-Mason, retinal arteriovenous malformations, racemose hemangioma
- Thambi Durai. Consultant Optometrist, Orbit Health Care - Dr Agarwal's Eye Hospital, Maputo, Mozambique
- Imaging device
- A 7-years-old Portuguese girl with unilateral retinal arteriovenous malformations composed of dilated, tortuous vessels with normal vision.