File number: 26853
Sign in to comment.
By Young Hee Yoon, MD, PhD
Asan Medical Center
Co-author(s): Ah Ran Cho, Asan Medical Center
- Uploaded on Dec 17, 2016.
- Last modified by Young Hee Yoon, MD, PhD on Apr 17, 2017.
- Appears in
- Xlinked juvenile retinoschisis
- foveal schisis, juvenile retinoschisis, inferotemporal retinoschisis
- Jin Soo Yeom, University of Ulsan, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
- Optical coherence tomograph of a 27-year-old male with x-linked juvenile retinoschisis shows foveal retinoshisis in his left eye and inferior inner retinal schisis in both eyes.