File number: 26477
Sign in to comment.
By Steven J Ryder, MD
Horizon Eye Care
Co-author(s): Ninel Gregori, MD
- Uploaded on May 5, 2016.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Oct 7, 2016.
- Image of the week
Oct 9, 2016
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- Asymptomatic Superior Retinal Detachment
- retinal detachment with retinal defect, full thickness retinal hole, retinal break, asymptomatic, myopia
- Luis Bernhard, Miami VA Healthcare System
- Imaging device
- 38-year-old African American female with moderate myopia (-4.50 Sph OU) and asymptomatic superior retinal detachment in the right eye. Montage fundus photography showing localized retinal detachment superiorly with single full-thickness retinal break at 12:00.