File number: 26439
Sign in to comment.
By James B. Soque, CRA, OCT-C, COA, FOPS
Co-author(s): Pamela A Weber, MD, Island Retina, Shirley, NY
- Uploaded on Apr 15, 2016.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on May 20, 2016.
- Image of the week
May 22, 2016
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO), non-perfused branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO), montage
- James Soque, CRA OCT-C COA, Island Retina, Shirley, NY
- Imaging device
Topcon TRC, MERGE Imaging Software V. 11.2.0
- A fluorescein angiogram of an 80-year-old white female with a superotemporal branch retinal vein occlusion, and retinal edema of the right eye. Currently receiving Lucentis 0.5 injection therapy.