File number: 26176
Sign in to comment.
By Zach Dupureur
Co-author(s): Leanne Labriola DO, Mary Bruce RN
- Uploaded on Nov 25, 2015.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Nov 30, 2015.
- Appears in
- Retinal Dystrophy of 24 Year Old Male
- retinal dystrophy, Goldmann-Favre Syndrome, juvenile retinoschisis
- Zach Dupureur OCT-C
- Imaging device
- Heidelberg Spectralis
- Fluorescein angiography of a 24-year-old male. Juvenile retinoschisis on OCT. FA shows outer retinal staining. Could be associated with Goldman Farve Syndrome.