File number: 25892
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Oct 10, 2015.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Oct 26, 2015.
- Appears in
- congenital toxoplasmosis, color fundus photograph
- Solmaz Shahmohammad, Negah Eye Center, Tehran, Iran
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Color fundus photograph of the right eye of a 15 -year-old boy with decreased vision due to a large chorioretinal scar involving the macula . The lesion is typical for a congenital ocular toxoplasmosis .