File number: 23056
Sign in to comment.
By Thomas A. Ciulla, MD, MBA, FASRS
Indiana University School of Medicine
- Uploaded on Dec 27, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 29, 2014.
- Appears in
- Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy
- polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy (PCV), idiopathic polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy
- Charlotte Harris
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- An 86-year-old woman was referred with blurred central vision OD and submacular hemorrhage. Visual acuity measured 20/40. Macular exam revealed a PED versus a polypoidal lesion temporal to the disk surrounded by subretinal hemorrhage and subretinal fluid.