File number: 23044
Sign in to comment.
By Thomas A. Ciulla, MD, MBA, FASRS
Indiana University School of Medicine
- Uploaded on Dec 27, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 29, 2014.
- Appears in
- Adult Foveomacular Vitelliform Dystrophy
- adult vitelliform dystrophy, adult foveomacular dystrophy
- Thomas Steele
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- An 83-year-old woman was referred with mild painless progressive blurring of central vision OU over the past several months. She was noted to have visual acuities of 20/200 OD and 20/30 OS. Macular exam revealed symmetric yellow subfoveal pigment clumping.