File number: 18543
Sign in to comment.
By Ratimir Lazic, MD, PhD
Eye Clinic Svjetlost
Co-author(s): Marko Vlašic, University Eye Clinic Svjestlost and Marko Lukic, University Eye Clinic Svjetlost
- Uploaded on Jun 29, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jun 30, 2014.
- Appears in
- Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
- diabetic retinopathy
- Marko Lukic, University Eye Clinic Svjetlost
- Imaging device
Zeis Visucam Lite 2
- A FAG image of a 84-year-old female. Diabetic changes of the posterior pole and midperipheral retina can be seen. Mild dye leakage in macula with many hyperflorescent dots (microaneurisms) and hypoflorescent areas (intraretinal hemorrhages) can be seen.