File number: 18240
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on May 31, 2014.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on May 31, 2014.
- Appears in
- optical coherence tomography (OCT), vitreoschisis, diabetic macular edema
- Nayereh Hadipour, Negah Eye Center, Tehran
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- OCT image of the left eye of a 70-year-old woman with proliferative diabetic retinopathy associated with vitreoschisis and diabetic macular edema. The vitreal changes simulate the appearance of a spider on the retina !