File number: 18237
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on May 31, 2014.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on May 31, 2014.
- Appears in
- color fundus photograph, branch retinal artery occlusion (BRAO), retinal cloudy swelling
- Solmaz Shahmohammad, Negah Eye Center, Tehran
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Color fundus photograph of the left eye of a 65-year-old man with sudden drop of vision due to multiple BRAO following carotid artery stenting leading to multiple emboli.