File number: 18229
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on May 31, 2014.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on May 31, 2014.
- Appears in
- color fundus photograph, retinal ischemia, cotton wool spots, retinal hemorrhage
- Naghmeh Nozhat, Negah Eye Center, Tehran
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Color fundus photograph of the left eye of a 28-year-old woman with acute drop of vision due to occlusive retinal vasculitis leading to extensive nerve fiber layer infarction and retinal hemorrhages.