File number: 1745
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 20, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- PVR retinal detachment with napkinring subretinal membrane
- proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR), subretinal bands
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Postoperative fundus photo of the margin of the inferior nasal retinectomy site. The retinectomy was used intra-operatively to flap the retina over and remove the subretinal bands. The scleral buckle effect and acute white endolaser marks are present at the edge of the retinectomy.