File number: 1744
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 20, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- PVR retinal detachment with napkinring subretinal membrane
- proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR), subretinal bands
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Postoperative fundus photo of the posterior pole with flat retina. As noted by the retinal surface reflex, silicone oil tamponade was used.