File number: 1743
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 20, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- PVR retinal detachment with napkinring subretinal membrane
- proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR), subretinal bands
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Total retinal detachment with pre-retinal and sub-retinal proliferation. The subretinal bands have a napkin ring configuration posteriorly with the macula folded and dragged above the optic nerve.